Visual Anatomy Paid Apk 2021 Download For Android
Action muscles in action! Now I include muscle group action movies and 3D models and full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS) audio pronunciation for all anatomy words.
Download all 124 anatomy images of Gray on your device and install the search function for the title.
★★ Multi-language support: English, French, Spanish and German
Visual Anatomy Paid Apk is an interactive reference and multimedia education tool. The full version includes 500+ high resolution images, 100+ HD movies / animation, and 850+ feature points, which can be selected interactively. Each feature has its own label and brief description. The app also has a search function that can be used to search for feature point labels. Also included are 6 multiple choice quizzes. It can also be used as an anatomy guide.
This app is primarily used as a learning tool, but it can also be used by professionals who need occasional reminders. Furthermore, this application is ideal for physicians, teachers, or professionals, allowing them to show their patients or students a wide range of weaknesses.
No internet connection is required other than downloading Gree’s anatomy images.
★ Tap and zoom – zoom and pin any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
Muscle action animations to illustrate muscle functions.
★ Quick Navigation – Select the thumbnail and move to another system
سے Multiple Choice Quiz.
Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ High resolution images
Per free periodic updates.
The term anatomy can be used as an anatomy term.
1. Observe 3D organs.
2. One of the main classes – muscle. It has more than 140 muscles including full details (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS) and covers all superficial muscles and most deep muscles. 3D muscle observations.
3. One of the main classes – bones. It is present in all the bones of the skeletal system, including the small bones in the neck area and the joints in the knees and shoulders. 3D skeleton observation and 3D skull observation.
4. Respiratory system, lungs,
5. Digestive system, liver,
6. Urinary system,
7. Nervous system, brain, central nervous system,
8. Reproductive system (male and female),
9. Sensation (finger, hand, ear, mouth, nasal cavity, nose, tongue, human prosthesis)
10. Communication system.
11. Endocrine system
12. Surface anatomy
How to use:
User can zoom in any area using pinch zoom. Feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. The description button allows you to turn the short description on / off. The detail buttons for the muscle section only show the details. You can change the point of view by pressing the rotation button.
The Quiz Format button allows you to label / shorten on / off.
When you input more than one character, the search function automatically returns a list of possible keywords. You can select one of them from the list. This will result in anatomy image, label and brief description.