Download QLDFires APK For Android. QLDFires Apk is designed to provide up-to-date information on bushfire data in Queensland, Australia for Android device users.
It uses data from the Queensland Rural Fire Service, feeds fire data with your current location provided by your phone’s GPS.
Using this information the app is able to provide a list of fires showing the closest ones first, helping you understand your current situation.
The information depends on both the accuracy of the phone’s GPS and data recorded on the QFES website. Please note, however, that this app does not represent the Queensland Government in any way.
This app does not cache any data, so Internet access (wireless or 3G) is required to access the data.
Please be aware that although P4G has used “best efforts” to provide this information to you, it is not intended to replace other sources of information about the fire situation near you. Also remember that fire and weather can change quickly.
Siga o P4G no Twitter em P4G_Apps
How to install QLDFires APK?
There are two ways to install Apk on an Android device:
Directly from your Android device:
- Download QLDFires APK from the link above.
- Enable “Installation from Unknown Sources.” Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and toggle the switch to On.
- Open the file manager app on your device.
- Locate the APK file and tap on it.
- Tap Install and follow the on-screen instructions.
From your computer:
- Download QLDFires from the link above to your computer.
- Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your computer, open the file explorer and locate the APK file.
- Drag and drop the APK file to your Android device.
- On your Android device, open the file manager app and locate the APK file.
- Tap on the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions.